|Aquila Server||126.96.36.19976||1-Mar-2023||New install Upgrade|
|iBID Database Version||41.1||1-Mar-2023||(n/a)|
Database: (as per SQL Server minimum specifications), diskspace depending on database size & growth estimates.
Server Minimum: 4Gb RAM, 2.4Ghz or above processor, 2 cores. Server Recommended: 8Gb RAM, 2.8Ghz or above processor, 4 cores.
Server diskspace: 30Mb for applications files. Additional space depending on database location/size.
Desktop Minimum: 2Gb RAM, ~50Mb disk space. Desktop Recommended: 4Gb RAM.
Most problems accessing these URL's are due to them being blocked by firewalls, proxy servers or other web filtering applications. If you are experiencing any issues connecting to these URL's please contact your IT department to request allowing access.
- https://nww.ibid.mdsas.nhs.uk - for anonymous IBID data submissions
- https://apps.evoapps.co.uk - UK IBID Policy Server for receiving such things as new rules/lookup lists when the IBID Min Dataset Standards are changed
- https://evoapps-files.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com - for automatic desktop updates (local admin rights still required)
- https://evoapps-beta-files.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com - for beta testers automatic desktop updates (local admin rights still required)
- https://www.EvolutionHealthcareSystems.co.uk - for receiving bug reports from the application to help us diagnose problems
The URLs are used internally in the software. To test your access, click the links & if you cannot see the web pages, please contact your IT department to allow access