Aquila Server Configuration
From EHS Help
- Aquila Server Configuration is located in the Start Menu of your server, under the Aquila Server group.
- Running the configuration app requires local administrative rights
- Any alteration to the server config requires AquilaServer to be restarted.
- This app edits the contents of the AquilaServer.ini file, which is saved on exiting the app.
- The AquilaServer windows service can be stopped, started and restarted by using the buttons at the top right of the application.
- Any alterations to the configuration must be saved and then the service must be restarted to take effect.
- Enter the identifier to match your database vendor.
- MSSQL: Microsoft SQL Server
- MYSQL: MySQL
- Either type (or paste) the connection string into this field, or use the ... button at the end of the row to build the connection string.
- Enter the TCP port number on which AquilaServer should listen.
- Select the location to store your digital media (images, audio, video, etc).
- Database Storage: all media files are stored in the database in a binary large object field.
- File System Storage: all media files are stored in automatically managed folder structure inside the specified Library Path (see below)
- Specify the path to the root of the folder location where your media assets are to be stored.
- This location should ideally be local to the server on which AquilaServer is running, although UNC paths are allowed.
- This location should be secure.
- Ensure there is no unauthorised user access to the folder
- Ensure there are no network shares applied to the folder or sub-folder.
- Ensure firewalls are turned on & correctly configured.
- Select yes or no depending on requirements.
- Defaults to No.
- Only applies to File System Media Storage.
- Additional configuration items will appear in this section as the server runs.