Event Stats Dashboard
About Event Stats Dashboard
Event Stats dashboard will open by default, no user name or password is needed.
The menu bar displays five options each with a drop down list some that replicate the options on the Navigation bar.
Import CSV - Imports CSV file, see "Import CSV" for further details
Open CSV Legacy - Opens source documents library
Save CSV Data - Saves the CSV Data
Save CSV Data As
Save Results - Saves Results to selected folder, choose the relevant files to save or "save all" to save all results to folder.
- Save Spreadsheet
- Save Pivot
- Save Chart Image
- Save Results Data
- Save all to Folder
Only active for SCV Source Data
Copy - Copies selected data
Cut - Cuts Selected data
Paste - Pastes Selected Data
Select all - Selects text
Preferences - Opens a preference box with the following options
- CSV Options
- Tickboxes to Show Options on Import
- Analysis Options
- Allows user to Fix Chronology, swaps incorrect date pairs where second date is later than the first.
- Fixes Missing Dates where one date is entered option assumes a single day admission.
- Save Options
- Creates a subfolder for the active group value.
- Displays the active Project Name
- Allows user to select an output folder for Save all Option
- Error Options
- Tickbox to log all inconsistent records
- Tickbox not to log out of date ranges
- Graph Options
Save CSV Data - Saves any changes made to CSV Source Data.
Save CSV Data As - Saves CSV Data to selected folder
Run Analysis - Runs the analysis of the selected data, for further information see Analysing data
Show Results - Displays the Analysis results.
Toggle Search Field for Source Data - Click to enable Search field for the source data in "CSV Source Field" table, click again to disable.
Toggle Search Field for Results Data - Click to Enable search for results in "Results Data Table", Click again to Disable.
Getting Started - Takes user to the online help system Getting Started page
Contents - Takes user to the online help system,contents page.
Test Error Handling - Creates an error report to submit any issues or errors.
About - Information regarding EHS